Maneuver Support and Sustainment
Operational Test Command
91014 Station Avenue, ATTN: TEOT-MS
Fort Hood, Texas 76544-5068
Phone: 254.286.6400 DSN 566
The mission of the Maneuver Support and Sustainment Test Directorate is to conduct operational tests in support of the Engineer, Chemical, Military Police, Quartermaster, Transportation, and Ordnance Centers and Schools.
Who We Are
A versatile directorate conducting operational tests in the areas of combat engineer, chemical, transportation, military police, quartermaster, ordnance, and medical service.
The Maneuver Support Division working with the Maneuver Support Center, Fort Leonard Wood, MO.
What We Do
Design operational tests for Army and other armed forces customers and agencies.
Conduct operational testing for a broad spectrum of Army and joint service materiel, systems, and concepts.
- Joint Service Light Nuclear Biological Chemical Reconnaissance System (JSLNBCRS).
- Joint Biological Standoff Detection System (JBSDS).
- Joint Service General Purpose Mask (JSGPM).
- Joint Chemical Agent Detector (JCAD).
- Joint Biological Agent Identification and Diagnostic System (JBAIDS).
- Joint Warning and Reporting Network (JWARN).
- High-Mobility Engineer Excavator.
- Standoff Mine Detection System.
- Family of Medium Tactical Vehicle (FMTV) 10-ton Dump Truck.
- Improved Ribbon Bridge.
- Long-Term Armor for Tactical Wheel Vehicles.
- Future Tactical Truck Systems (FTTS).
- Load Handling System (LHS) Modular Fuel Farm (LMFF).